The Agility Association of Canada is a not-for-profit, volunteer-run organization that does not have a huge infrastructure. What the AAC has is a very small number of salaried employees, a bunch of “piece workers” and a handful of volunteers that are responsible for choosing the direction of our sport and how to get it there. Without members, there would be no AAC. Simple as that!
A reminder that membership expires on Dec.31 Must be processed by April 1 for Nationals Discount
$25 + tax / yr. for individual membership.
$35 + tax / yr. for a family membership. (intended for people at the same address)
- Have a voice in the direction of agility in Canada
- Access to the member’s only section of www.aac.ca where you can find useful information such as:
- On Course (the official newsletter of the AAC)
- Board of Director motions
- Disciplinary decisions
- AAC audited finances
- Request a copy of Board of Directors meeting minutes
- Your own AAC Official Rulebook (printable electronic and bound paper copy)
- Discounts (Regionals/Nationals entry fee, dog id card, National team merchandise & more to come…), these discounts will typically exceed the cost of the membership fee
- Free printed title certificates
- Free ATChC plaque once this title is achieved
- Eligible for the Three Dog Team Award at Nationals (no entry fee and cash prizes)
- Access to monthly Regional Reports
- Access to members only online discussion groups
- Receive notice of all Meetings of the Members, to attend any Meeting of the Members and to vote at such meetings
- Prerequisite to:
- Being nominated and voted as a member of the AAC Board of Directors
- Join a committee that contributes to the running of the AAC
- Apply for the AAC National Team
- Apply to become an AAC Judge
- But mostly, you become an AAC member to support the organization that supports the sport that you love.
You are doing a lot for agility in Canada by joining or renewing your AAC membership and by encouraging your agility friends to join. The Agility Association of Canada is the first (we think) and still the ONLY, all-agility, all-Canadian organization that is by Canadians, for Canadians.
Thank you for your support.